It’s important that all our clients know what we are doing to keep them safe during and after COVID-19.
Because of the nature of our work, Skin Innovations Spa has always practiced OSHA’s “Universal Precautions” to protect against infection control. This involves specific protocols for masks, gloves, handwashing, cleaning and disinfecting, sanitation, and other disease prevention controls. In addition we are staying in compliance with MA Workplace Safety Standards, MA Cosmetology, Nail and Massage Therapy Licensing Boards and the Board of Health. With health and safety protocols already deeply ingrained in our policies, procedures, staff and facility, the additional protocols to guard against COVID-19 are a straightforward extension of our existing practices.
As a result of the coronavirus, we’ve revised some policies and implemented additional mandatory protocols and procedures for the safety of our clients and staff and to comply with state mandates.
By booking an appointment at Skin Innovations Spa, you agree to abide by the following policies and protocols.
Our Cancellation Policy requires 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- All visiting clients will fill out the COVID-19 Questionnaire on the day of their appointment prior to the service.
- We do not have our drink station operational at this time. You may bring a sealed drink container to your appointment. We request that you please take it with you when you leave.
- Please do not bring anyone in with you to your appointment, including children, friends or relatives. We are following strict social distancing guidelines to keep clients and staff safe.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, have a low-grade fever, have been traveling or if you have been exposed, we respectfully require that you move your appointment to at least 14 days after you have been symptom-free.
- Please bring minimal personal items to the Spa. We encourage you to leave your bags/personal items in your car.
- We require that you have all necessary paperwork emailed/scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to your appointment, your appointment will not be considered confirmed until we receive your paperwork.
ARRIVING AT SKIN INNOVATIONS SPA
- Our waiting area is closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain outside the building until we text or call you to come in.
- Only one to two customers can be within the spa’s common areas.
- We are observing non-contact greetings and goodbyes.
- We are using a non-contact thermometer to take temperature checks prior to service. If you have a temperature, we will have you reschedule.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds upon arriving, prior to your appointment.
- If you prefer, bring clean disposable gloves with you and put them on after coming into the spa and dispose prior to leaving. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- A mask must be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside our building. Please arrive with your mask on. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one for a nominal fee. If you choose not to wear a mask, we will unfortunately be unable to serve you.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- We have hand sanitizers throughout Skin Innovations Spa for your convenience and safety.
- To purchase a retail product, please let us know and the front desk will have it already for you prior to you leaving.
- To minimize touch contact, we request that you provide us with a credit card to have on file to charge for your service. You can also use Venmo. We ask our clients to not pay with cash at this time. Gratuities may be left with check or via Venmo.
- There will be a 5% COVID-19 Service Fee applied to all services.